Originally trained since birth to serve the First Order as a Stormtrooper, FN-2187 was deeply affected by the death of his squad mate and the innocent villagers during the attack of Tuanul on the desert planet Jakku. The skirmish has awakened his conscience and drove him down a different path, one that proved both heroic and dangerous and picking up a new name – Finn.
Today Hot Toys is delighted to officially present the 1/6th scale Finn (First Order Stormtrooper Version) collectible figure as a limited quantity exclusive item only available in selected markets.
The highly-accurate collectible figure is specially crafted based on the image of John Boyega in the film featuring a newly painted head sculpt, sleek First Order Stormtrooper armor with weather effects and helmet with the iconic blood mark, blaster rifle and blaster pistol, and a hexagonal figure stand with the First Order’s emblem.
Don’t pass up on the opportunity to add this exclusive collectible figure to your Star Wars collection today!
The 1/6th scale Finn (First Order Stormtrooper Version) Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of John Boyega as Finn (FN-2187) in Star Wars: The Force Awakens
- Newly painted head sculpt with highly-accurate facial expression and hair sculpture
- Approximately 29.5 cm tall
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Eight (8) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of relaxed hands
- One (1) pair of hands for holding blaster
- One (1) pair of open palms
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted
- One (1) First Order Stormtrooper helmet with blood stains effect
- One (1) First Order Stormtrooper armor with weather effects
- One (1) black under-suit
- One (1) belt with pouches
- One (1) pair of white boots
- One (1) blaster rifle
- One (1) blaster pistol
- First Order emblem hexagonal figure stand with character nameplate and Star Wars logo
**Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Product details could be subjected to change without further notice